Grog is a long-standing tradition in Taylor's family. The following recipe is technically modified Grog - the original recipe was created by her father while he was in college using Knorr Butter Noodles, a can of tuna and a can of peas which is not very appetizing to a 5-year-old. Taylor's signature Grog recipe might sound... bizarre but she swears just one spoonful will convert even the pickiest of eaters into fanatics!
• 1 package of Velveeta Mac n’ Cheese
• 1 can of early peas
• 1 can of Rotel - pick your spice level (I typically use Mild or Original)
• 1 package of Polish Kielbasa
• Any Seasoning You Enjoy (I use Sonny’s Salt) - will be used on the Kielbasa
• 1-2 tbsp olive oil
Tasty Additions: Bacon (that’s about all that could make this recipe any better.)
1. Make the Velveeta according to the package instructions.
2. Cut the Kielbasa into bite-sized pieces.
3. Over medium heat add the Kielbasa, olive oil, and seasoning to a sauté pan. Cook until done.
4. Drain Velveeta, peas and Rotel. Throw all ingredients into the pot you cooked the Velveeta into along with the cheese sauce.
5. Let sit for 5 minutes then mix well.
6. Serve the deliciousness and watch as people ask for seconds and even thirds