Sauce Marketing, a Memphis-based growth agency, is seeking a candidate who is proficient with pay-per-click (PPC) ads and technical SEO (search engine optimization). Core SEO responsibilities include seamlessly uniting our content and development practices to drive search engine rank performance, traffic, engagement, and conversions. Core PPC responsibilities include strategy, tactical execution, continuous improvements, and reporting of all PPC campaigns.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform full keyword research and develop related strategies
- Build & optimize PPC campaigns
- Define, monitor, and analyze trends
- Develop paid search strategy and determine KPIs for each recommendation
- Communicate effectively across the organization, internally and externally
- Actively test and analyze targeting criteria (keywords and audiences), ad creatives, landing pages, and bid strategies to drive results in line with campaign goals
- Actively work to improve site speed and page ranking
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations
- Identify and maximize new opportunities for growth
- Think creatively to develop innovative tactics and strategies that drive results
- Follow industry trends, drive innovation, and contribute to case studies, blog articles, and training
- Contribute to projects, process changes, and roll-outs
- Learn from our staff of industry experts and multiple e-learning resources
- Create monthly and quarterly business reviews & other executive-facing presentations that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
Desired Qualifications & Requirements:
- Reliability, high energy, and great work ethic are a must
- Desire to never stop learning is a must
- Proficient in Google, Bing, Facebook, and Instagram Ads manager
- Proficient in digital analytics platforms (e.g. Google, Databox, Lucky Orange, etc.)
- Experience with technical SEO (e.g. able to implement structured markup, provide detailed instructions for handling server errors and poor page speed, etc.)
- A proven track record of driving results (SERP rank, traffic, engagement, and conversions) is a plus
- Knowledge of multiple CMS platforms (e.g. HubSpot and WordPress)
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, Excel
Experience that is a plus:
- Administrative background
- Customer Service experience
- Marketing industry knowledge and experience is helpful.
- Familiar with Gsuite, Slack, Dropbox, QuickBooks, and Zoom is a plus.
What's in it for YOU:
In addition to working with an awesome team, Sauce offers the following benefits:
- Salaried Position
- Full-Time Employment
- Health Benefits
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Sauce Marketing:
At Sauce Marketing, we take a holistic approach to business growth. We know that there’s more to your brand than just a logo and leads; it’s about creating an experience. By empowering our clients to organize, optimize, align, and transform their businesses, they future-proof their investment – and provide consistently delightful experiences to their customers.